*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 22. januar 2017

Girl and puppy in the snow for Sasayaki Glitter

It is my time to host the inspiration for Sasayaki Glitter today. As you might have noticed I have popped back on the inspiration team and am delighted about that. 

For todays post I have used Girl and puppy in the snow and made a winter card. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Diecuts: Go Kreate, kaboks, La La Land, Joy Crafts, Die Namics
gesso
currogated cardboard
stormy sky D.I
pearls from stash

Girl and puppy in the snow is coloured with my promarkers. Details: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, black, cool grey 5,4, indigo blue, true blue, cobalt, aubergine, plum, purple, pine, forest green, bright green, chestnut. cocoa. cinnamon, carmine, hot pink, mulberry and april shower.

Now I hope I have inspired you to look into our challenge blog here, or our facebook group here.
Have a lovely sunday.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar