*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 10. februar 2018

Dog Egghead for Bloobel Stamps

It is time for a new inspiration and a preview of the new Bloobel Stamps release. I had my eyes peeled on the Dog Egghead one and made this cute little birthday card with it.It can also be used for a spring/easter project as it is egg shaped.


Here's my card:

and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white cardstock
DP from Studio Line
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne design, memory Box
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps
Pearls from stash

Dog Egghead is coloured with my promarkers. Details on that will be in a little later today.

Please have a look into our facebook group here for more inspiration. More fabolous images in the shop over here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar