*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 28. februar 2018

Use metal at The Paper Shelter

Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. Our theme this week is to use metal. That should be pretty straight forward. I have used a metal charm and two soda can taps for my metal theme. Hope you'll like it.

Here's Did you ask for a fairy? on my project.


and a little closer for details;
------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend at their store.  


I know that you have heard this before, but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My recipe
white cardstock
DP from Crate Paper
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne Design
Charm from stash
soda can taps
sentiment from LOTV
vintage photo D.I

Did you ask for a fairy? is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, umber, walnut, cinnamon, satin, maroon, hot pink, carmine, terracotta, spice, ginger, gold, lime green, lime zest, soft lime, bright green, warm grey 5,4 and pastel blue

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar