*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 14. mars 2018

Hot or cold colours at The Paper Shelter

Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. I completely lost track of time but here's my slightly belated post for today. We have a fun theme this week as well. Hot or cold colours. The winner gets 3 images of choice if not using a TPS image for the challenge. If you however use an image you get this:


My project looks like this using Fantasy on Ice

and a little closer for details:

My recipe will be in slightly later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to pop into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Bettina, my grandson has just come back from two weeks skiing and he would agree with your choice of colours, its beautifully done love it, its a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxx

    SvarSlett