*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 1. mars 2018

March Hare/rabbit

It is closing in on spring, but still very cold as it is March. I long for spring. Time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles today and the theme is March hare/rabbit. So please use a rabbit or hare on your projects please. Can't wait to see what you create. 

The winner gets 4 images of choice from Teri's fab etsy shop!!

Here's my project for this months challenge:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe :
White cardstock
DP from Maja Design and Studio Light
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne Design, Die Namics
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
charm from stash
vintage photo D.I

. Rabbits on the lookout is coloured with these promarkers: cool grey 3,2,1, pine, forest green, bright green, lime green

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar